Betfair teams up with NYX Gaming Group. November marked the signature of an agreement between 2 powerhouses Betfair and NYX Gaming Group. NYX released the news on their website just a few days ago. According to the agreement, it seems that the award-winning game provider has teamed up with Betfair in order to increase the game available for the casino and horse racing provider.
Following the news, Matt Davey, CEO of NYX commented: “We’re pleased to have partnered with Betfair US, one of the leading names in New Jersey. The integration marks another milestone for NYX in the North American market as we continue to sign OGS distribution agreements with New Jersey’s licensed casino platforms. Betfair US will significantly expand its casino offering with high-quality NYX and third-party content. We look forward to a long and successful relationship.”
About Betfair US
Betfair is a well-recognized brand all over the world. They are active in many markets on top of owning a 100% legal NJ casino.
Did you know that Betfair.
- Owns a horse racing TV channel.
- Hold the record for the largest payout a 3 card poker .
- Also owns a pari-mutuel online betting network, which is available in 35 states.
- They also own a very popular horse-racing exchange which took in over $2 billion last year in NJ.
- They have a great selection of live dealer games.
About NYX Gaming Group
- Their top performing titles are Medusa 2, Gorilla Go Wild and Foxin’ Wins again.
- They are the favorite game provider of many because their games are for all types of players.
What does it mean for the players?
With the signature of this agreement, Betfair now takes the pole position in terms of games. We expect Betfair portfolio to include over 300 titles. Which means that Betfair casino just got even more exciting!
When we wrote this news NYX games were not yet integrated into Betfair site. From our experience, we anticipate that the new games will be added just in time for Christmas. What a great gift for casino players!
Head over to Betfair today and claim your $10 on the house. Sign-up to receive their newsletters. We’re certain Betfair will inform its players when the games are available.